Search This Blog

Monday, December 17, 2012

Corporate Headshots

A "headshot" doesn't have to be just a shot of your "head".  It can be a full-length shot or ultra close up and everywhere in between. What defines a "headshot" is the MESSAGE.  A headshot must say something.  The photographic subject has to connect with the viewer.
The "message" says....

I'm good at what I do.
I'm fun to work with.

This doesn't happen in a vacuum.  While some people may be naturally good at projecting this message to a camera , I'd venture to guess that there are many business people out there in the real world who are not good at having their marketing photos taken.
That's where I come in.
I've spent the last 30+ years working on a technique that is guaranteed to not only help you relax in front of my camera but help you to connect with my lens.
People who look at your picture will feel an instant connection with you. They will like you and trust you the instant they see your face on your website or marketing materials.
Here are some samples from the last couple of weeks.






1 comment: